Customer Service Representative
We are looking for individuals who have at least 2 years of customer service experience and meet the following criteria:
- Customer oriented
- Skilled communicators on the phones
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to team work
- Savvy with conflict resolution
- Detail oriented
- Well organized and a high degree of accuracy
- Computer savvy a must!
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Key and process existing clients’ payrolls
- Key and process existing clients’ company and employee changes
- Provide customer service in client inquiries and assist in resolution of problems.
- Send general information notices to clients
- Read, understand and follow Home Office Memos and procedures
- Communication with Pack Out on current day’s payrolls for team and branch
- Produce weekly reporting as required for supervisor (productions stats, change of status forms)
- Inform supervisor of any escalated client issues
- Handle and distribute confidential information
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.