New Account Coordinator
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our New Accounts Team. The New Account Coordinator responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in review and completion of new account paperwork.
- Assisting in the set-up of new accounts in our payroll processing system.
- Following new account set-up process through to completion and ensure timely run of first payroll.
- Maintaining New Accounts Spreadsheets.
- Assisting in prospective client follow-up and signing of new accounts paperwork for President.
- Compiling ongoing training for current salespeople and presenting on a monthly basis at sales meetings.
- Creating review material to be given to sales reps monthly.
- Assisting in the training of new accounts to new hires.
- Assisting in follow up for all conversion information and follow up with clients once completed to make sure all is accurate.
- Assisting in administrative areas of customer service as needed.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Associates Degree or higher
- At least 2 years of customer service oriented experience
- Excellent telephone, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy fast-paced environment
- Commitment to team work
- Detail oriented, well organized; high degree of accuracy
- Professional in appearance and behavior
- Ability to work beyond regular work hours when needed
- Reliable and dependable
Advantage Payroll Services offers a wide scope of advanced payroll processing technology, including continually enhanced proprietary software, web based payroll services management and a centralized data network. Our clients know they can rely on us for precision payroll services and accurate, timely tax filing, week after week, year after year. Our strong commitment to our clients’ success includes customized human resources solutions, Affordable Care Act consulting services, time and attendance management, Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Compensation and much more.
Advantage Payroll Services also offers access to many other business services, such as credit card processing, small business financing, and employee background screening, to name a few.
With over 35 years of payroll services experience, we’ve continued to tailor our expertise, customer service and flexible products to the unique needs of small to mid-sized businesses. As a local, independently owned business, we understand the day-to-day challenges our clients face and we are dedicated to ensuring that the payroll process is headache free.
Working for Advantage
Advantage provides a great office environment for you to thrive as a professional. As a team member at Advantage, you’re more than just an employee, you’re family. Every employee in every department is a valued asset to the success and growth of the company so we find it vital that we invest in the development and morale of our staff. From giving every employee the opportunity to become a Certified Payroll Professional to participating in Habitat for Humanity builds, to our staff appreciation events, we strive to enhance your overall experience here at Advantage. In 2015, Advantage was a winner of SmartCEO’s Corporate Culture award and we are very proud to acknowledge that it is our dedicated staff that makes our company great.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- 401(k) & Employer Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance