Associate Territory Manager
We are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our expanding sales team. As an Associate Territory Manager, you are not only the driving force behind the success of Advantage as a company, but you are also contributing to the success of the businesses that we service.
Advantage Payroll Services offers a wide scope of advanced payroll processing technology, including continually enhanced proprietary software, web based payroll services management and a centralized data network. Our clients know they can rely on us for precision payroll services and accurate, timely tax filing, week after week, year after year. Our strong commitment to our clients’ success includes customized human resources solutions, Affordable Care Act consulting services, time and attendance management, Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Compensation and much more.
Advantage Payroll Services also offers access to many other business services, such as credit card processing, small business financing, and employee background screening, to name a few.
With over 35 years of payroll services experience, we’ve continued to tailor our expertise, customer service and flexible products to the unique needs of small to mid-sized businesses. As a local, independently owned business, we understand the day-to-day challenges our clients face and we are dedicated to ensuring that the payroll process is headache free.
Working for Advantage
As a team member at Advantage, you’re more than just an employee, you’re family. Every employee in every department is a valued asset to the success and growth of the company so we find it vital that we invest in the development and morale of our staff. From giving every employee the opportunity to become a Certified Payroll Professional to participating in Habitat for Humanity builds, to our staff appreciation events, we strive to enhance your overall experience here at Advantage. In 2015, Advantage was a winner of SmartCEO’s Corporate Culture award and we are very proud to acknowledge that it is our dedicated staff that makes our company great.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid time off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Company provided iPad and iPhone for business use
- 401(k) & Employer Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Associate Territory Manager Responsibilities
All Associate Territory Managers will be evaluated based on their ability to meet sales quotas and revenue targets, prospecting and developing accounts and growing strategic relationships. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Presenting Advantage Products and Services to small and medium sized business owners and decision makers.
- Creating, maintaining and growing relationships with referral partners.
- Prospecting for new clients and referral partners through telemarketing, foot-canvassing, current client visits and
- Completing and submitting accurate new client paperwork, expense reports, and updating your CRM to help achieve sales goals
- Job performance will be measured through a variety of related sales metrics
- Perform all tasks in accordance with the company’s core values