Compliance Poster Service Form
Please fill out the form below to opt in or out of our Compliance Poster Service.
Labor Law Posters are required by law. All employers with at least one employee are required to post both mandatory state and federal labor law postings.
Did you know? Failure to post up-to-date labor law postings can result in time-consuming legal battles and costly penalties. Whether you need New York Labor Law Posters or posters for any other state, our labor law poster service delivers.
Due to the ever-changing climate of labor law posting requirements, we have developed this service to assist you in staying compliant, and to help you avoid government imposed fines, penalties and potential lawsuits.
The Labor Law Poster E-Update Service is right there to assist you:
- Initial up-to-date All-In-One Labor Law Poster (FREE).
- Continued posting compliance throughout the year.
- E-Update Service provides updated postings via email with every mandatory or recommended federal, state, city and county change.
- Receive an updated All-In-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster every year on the anniversary of your subscription. Shipping and handling included.
- Protection in the event of a Government Fine or Penalty. Our $25,000 We Pay The Fine Guarantee* protects your business (learn more).
- Registration & initial poster set: $49.99 per set
- Monthly subscription fee: $7.50/month
- Monthly email subscription fee: $5.50/month