Saving Money with Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Comp
Good workers’ compensation insurance is an affordable benefit that protects both you and your employees. It covers your employees’ medical bills and some or all of their lost wages if they suffer a work-related injury or illness. Payment can take the form of an annual lump sum or be spread out over 12 months.
The regulations on when it is required vary from state to state, but most employers are required to have workers’ compensation insurance. Our sister company, Integrated Coverage Group, offers a unique and hassle-free approach to paying for workers’ compensation insurance. Rather than paying for insurance up to a year in advance and tying up vital cash, premiums are paid as you go one payroll period at a time. Workers’ compensation policies typically require you to pay 25% down each year and then pay monthly or quarterly payments. Pay-as-you-go eliminates down payments and large end-of-year billing adjustments that are the result of incorrect estimates.
Some benefits of a pay-as-you-go workers’ comp policy are:
- Accurate premium calculation based on current payroll — no estimating.
- No down payment required.
- No checks to write or monthly billing fees.
- 24-hour toll free claims hotline.
- Full sales/service center.
- Free insurance consultation with a licensed insurance specialist.
- Elimination or reduction of year-end audit adjustments.
Call us today to find out if your business is eligible for pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation.
- Personal Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Cyber Insurance
- Employee Benefits
- Life, Disability & Long Term Care