We are looking for. experienced Telesales Specialist to work full-time from our strategically focused, results-oriented Freeport location Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Business development
- Cold calling to prequalify prospective clients against agency criteria.
- Scheduling sales appointments for Outside Sales Reps.
- Tracking and inputting sales appointments for prospects in Zoho CRM and Microsoft Outlook
- Updating Zoho CRM files with appropriate data and activity tracking.
- Performing other tasks and duties, as requested or required, to support the agency sales and service processes.
Candidates should possess the following:
- A pleasant and clear telephone voice and manner.
- Experience with Business-to-Business calling.
- Displays excellent telephone etiquette skills.
- Ability to schedule sales appointments.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently to complete assigned activities on a day to day basis.
- Understands and can perform basic office skills, including filing, light typing, processing, and sorting functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Possess good grammar, spelling, and communication skills.
- Ability to file, post, sort, and prepare mail projects.
Advantage Payroll Services offers a wide scope of advanced payroll processing technology, including continually enhanced proprietary software, web based payroll services management and a centralized data network. Our clients know they can rely on us for precision payroll services and accurate, timely tax filing, week after week, year after year. Our strong commitment to our clients’ success includes customized human resources solutions, Affordable Care Act consulting services, time and attendance management, Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Compensation and much more.
Advantage Payroll Services also offers access to many other business services, such as credit card processing, small business financing, and employee background screening, to name a few.
With over 35 years of payroll services experience, we’ve continued to tailor our expertise, customer service and flexible products to the unique needs of small to mid-sized businesses. As a local, independently owned business, we understand the day-to-day challenges our clients face and we are dedicated to ensuring that the payroll process is headache free.
Working for Advantage
Advantage provides a great office environment for you to thrive as a professional. As a team member at Advantage, you’re more than just an employee, you’re family. Every employee in every department is a valued asset to the success and growth of the company so we find it vital that we invest in the development and morale of our staff. From giving every employee the opportunity to become a Certified Payroll Professional to participating in Habitat for Humanity builds, to our staff appreciation events, we strive to enhance your overall experience here at Advantage. In 2015, Advantage was a winner of SmartCEO’s Corporate Culture award and we are very proud to acknowledge that it is our dedicated staff that makes our company great.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid time off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401(k) & Employer Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance